Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Small Moves, Mush, Small Moves

I don't think this is quite what Elly's dad in the movie Contact had in mind, but since it was a reduction in weight, can I really complain? I guess I should kick my own butt - I only lost 0.1kg (or 0.22lbs for those Americans reading my blog). I even went for a 3 hour walk with the dogs on Saturday after my 1 hour gym class in the morning.

Hopefully the extra heat in Brisbane will help me to sweat away some more kilos over the next week. I'm off on a holiday to de-stress and relax, and work out every day to make sure I keep losing the weight. Somehow I don't think I'd be as successful if I stayed home for the whole of my holidays. I'd spend too much time in front of the TV turning into a couch potato.

Well, off for another week. See ya next blog! =)

No comments: